The purpose of Sockeye Homes’ company/jobsite policy is to ensure a high standard of quality and safety during our building and remodeling projects. Our goal is to minimize disruptions to our customers and their neighbors throughout the process.
The following established company/jobsite policies are in place to ensure professionalism and customer satisfaction throughout the duration of the project.
- Do NOT treat yourself or others with disrespect
- Do NOT start work before reviewing plans, quality control and trade checklists
- Do NOT sign off on work completion until quality control and trade checklists are completed
- Do NOT work or let others work without proper safety precautions set by OSHA, WSHA and L&I
- Do NOT cover up mistake or error to just get by in the short run
- Do NOT Smoke, Chew, Drink alcohol or use of illegal substances on the jobsite
- Do NOT leave the jobsite without cleaning everyday and ensuring no safety hazards exist
- Do NOT abuse, misuse, neglect customer’s property or company-owned tools, equipment and resources
- Do NOT play loud music
- Do NOT use obtrusive language or play music using obtrusive language
- Do NOT implement verbal changes from the customer on-site (all changes must be in writing and submitted through Sockeye Homes Change Order Process)
- Do NOT engage in work for the customer outside of the contractual scope of work (unless approved by Sockeye Homes)
- Do NOT Steal or engage in any illegal activities
- Do NOT leave the jobsite without making sure everything is as secure as possible – LOCK UP!!!!!