Here are some of our upcoming events. Hope to see you there!
Six [over-half-acre] Custom Home Lots
- Plat Available Date: May, 2018
- Location: Soos Creek (Renton/Kent) Between SE Lake Youngs Way and 132nd Ave SE
- Available: Lot#1: 20428 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#2: 20422 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Sold: Lot#3: 20416 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#4: 20410 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#5: 20404 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#6: 20432 132nd Ave SE, Kent
The Reserve at Soos Creek may very well be the last over-half-acre-per-lot subdivision that borders Renton and Kent (14 minutes to Bellevue and 19 minutes to Seattle). Each lot is designed to host a private gate for access that has a long driveway to the main home with a designated spot for a DADU (Detached Accessory Dwelling Unit; separate building for Mother-In-Law, Detached Garage, Shop, Etc.) along the way. Lot #5 and Lot #6 are also designed for equestrians in mind allowing to board up to 2 horses in their own barns. With its environmentally-protected land (no houses or development permitted behind the subdivision) that connects to the 12-mile long Soos Creek Trail via a private trail exclusively built for the residents (running, biking, rollerblading, horse-back riding, etc.), these custom home lots truly define privacy / homestead that you’ve always dreamed of AND still live close to everything! Availability of the Public Water and Sewer system allows for unlimited bedroom counts / designs. Come see this rare gem before it’s too late!
Completely Remodeled Whole House Showcase
- April 21, 2018 (Saturday)
- From 11:00am To 4:00pm
- Location: 8060 40th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98115
- By completely removing the roof and interior walls, we transformed this 1952 home from a compartmentalized space with low 7 ft. ceilings and only 1 bathroom, to an open great room design with 14.5 ft. tall ceilings, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, office and a separate media/gaming area. This home showcases Sockeye Homes’ traditional fixed price kitchen and bathroom packages. We will also have sample boards for all of our fixed price kitchen and fixed price bathroom package program offerings on display. Sockeye Homes’ owners will be there to answer your remodeling and custom home questions.Details on This Home:
- Open concept great room design with 14.5 ft high ceilings and gas fireplace.
- Master suite on main floor with double walk-in shower, double vanities and intricate tile-work.
- Professional appliances including 36” gas Wolf range.
- Built-in nook seating in kitchen with separate over-sized island for entertaining.
- Traditional luxury finishes including all quartz counter-tops, frameless cabinetry, hardwood flooring, extensive tile-work and timeless millwork detailing throughout.
- Spacious bonus room for separate kids playroom or teenage hang-out, movie room or man cave.
- 2 car garage.
- Large corner lot with fenced backyard and easy access from main floor great room to back-yard.
- Completely remodeled home with all new windows, doors, siding, roofing, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, cabinets, counters, flooring, millwork and appliances.
- Cat5e wired connectivity throughout house and separate office for digital commuting.
- Whole house re-circulation system for instant hot water throughout home.
- New HVAC system including heat pump to provide air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling control.
- Open loft in office with storage closet providing additional indoor storage.
- Located in the sought-after Wedgwood neighborhood with convenient access to downtown and University of Washington.