Here are some of our upcoming events. Hope to see you there!
Six [over-half-acre] Custom Home Lots
- Plat Available Date: March, 2018
- Location: Soos Creek (Renton/Kent) Between SE Lake Youngs Way and 132nd Ave SE
- Available: Lot#1: 20428 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#2: 20422 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Sold: Lot#3: 20416 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#4: 20410 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#5: 20404 132nd Ave SE, Kent
- Available: Lot#6: 20432 132nd Ave SE, Kent
The Reserve at Soos Creek may very well be the last over-half-acre-per-lot subdivision that borders Renton and Kent (14 minutes to Bellevue and 19 minutes to Seattle). Each lot is designed to host a private gate for access that has a long driveway to the main home with a designated spot for a DADU (Detached Accessory Dwelling Unit; separate building for Mother-In-Law, Detached Garage, Shop, Etc.) along the way. Lot #5 and Lot #6 are also designed for equestrians in mind allowing to board up to 2 horses in their own barns. With its environmentally-protected land (no houses or development permitted behind the subdivision) that connects to the 12-mile long Soos Creek Trail via a private trail exclusively built for the residents (running, biking, rollerblading, horse-back riding, etc.), these custom home lots truly define privacy / homestead that you’ve always dreamed of AND still live close to everything! Availability of the Public Water and Sewer system allows for unlimited bedroom counts / designs. Come see this rare gem before it’s too late!
2018 Seattle Home Show
- February 17 (Sat) – February 25 (Sun)
- Location: CenturyLink Field (Event Center Area)
Sockeye Homes is rolling out brand new Kitchen and Bathroom packages, which includes styles from “Transitional” and “Modern Farm House.” Please come by the booth and check out all the samples! (Sockeye Homes’ booth is located in the main area right in front of the Main Entrance)