Sockeye Homes as featured on KIRO-7 and NBC
KIRO-7 on May 8 (Sockeye’s Jobsite with the New Normal)
KIRO-7 on April 29 (Sockeye on the Phase-1 Reopening)
NBC on April 16 (Sockeye Selected to Represent the Industry)
[SOCKEYE HOMES COVID-19 RESPONSE updated on 4/29/2020]
Sockeye Homes’ field operations have returned to the on-going project jobsites since April 27th with all required COVID-19 specific safety protocols, and have also put the already-signed projects back onto our Production Schedule. Pre-Contract Design (PCD) agreements are progressing as normal as they are not affected by the order. So if you are interested in starting the design phase of your upcoming project, please contact us and we will first start with a Zoom meeting!
Team Sockeye field operations have implemented the following for all jobsites:
- All Team Sockeye employees and trade partners are required to wear a mask, gloves and safety glasses at all times.
- For lunch-time, all Team Sockeye employees and trade partners are required to leave the site or go to their vehicles to eat.
- Social distancing is mandatory (6’ between employees; 10’ between an employee and a client) and we will be making sure as few folks are on the site daily as possible in order to complete the needed tasks.
- All Team Sockeye employees and trade partners will have their temperature checked in the morning and will sign in onto the log (located at the jobsite) daily. No one with any symptoms will be allowed to enter the jobsite.
- A hand washing station installed at every jobsite with anti-bacterial soap and paper towels.
- Disinfectant cleaning of all surfaces touched (i.e. handles, faucets, light switches, etc.) will be completed daily. We have disinfectant spray and also hand sanitizer for every jobsite.
- Every jobsite has a designated COVID-19 supervisor assigned and all Sockeye employees have been tasked with making sure the above rules are enforced.
- Every trade partner has signed a specific COVID-19 procedure agreement per jobsite before returning.
- Lastly, I have personally called every Team Sockeye employee AND trade partner to reiterate the importance of the above. Everyone on Team Sockeye is very aware of what’s at stake to keep you, your family and our community safe and healthy.
If you have any questions or comments, please call us at 253-737-4456 or email us [email protected]